- Synthetic sole
- Top quality soft leather insole molds to your feet providing increased comfort the longer you wear them
- Handmade by skilled Palestinian craftsman using 100% high quality leathers in the traditonal styling of ancient Jerusalem
- Lightweight Polyurethane soles are incredibly resilient, flexible and durable
- Dual stitched for strength and durability
- Polyurethane outsoles are shock absorbing and distribute the energy from impact evenly
Designed as a tribute to 2,000-year-old footwear found at archaeological digs in the Middle East and part of an Israeli-Palestinian collaboration, these timeless leather sandals feature simple crisscrossed straps for minimalist appeal with maximum versatility. We're not saying they'll last for 40 years in the wilderness, but they sure are comfortable.